motionGrab is for taking pictures that are in motion. With one shot, it takes multiple images and combines them to get a more vivid picture with objects in motion. Remember those pictures of the fast driving motorcycles at the turning point, or those of the basketball player perfectly shooting a ball. Yes, here's the application to make it super easy to take those cool pictures.
How to use it?
1. Choose the number of snaps (from 3 to 20). It's the number of images that will be taken and combined in a single shot.
2. Set Snap Interval (from 0.5s to 2.0s). It's the time interval between two images taken.
3. Hit 'Go' and you're ready to take the pictures.
4. After the images are taken, you will be able to edit the picture by setting the decay level and GreyScale.
5. "Save" and it's in your iphone album now!
• Decay level - lower means the images taken earlier in sequence are more clearly shown when images are combined; higher means those taken later will be shown more clearly.
• To get better effect, stabilize the phone by holding it against a firm surface before taking pictures.
• After the images are taken, it may take a few seconds to process and combine the pictures (based on the number of snaps you selected). So, thank you for the patience.